Hello Everybody! Let me introduce myself.

Hello Everyone. To start this fashion blog off, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Weston, an aspiring fashion photographer. I've been building my personal photography skills for over a year. I one day would love to shoot for VOGUE. I would also like to publish a book of my work.


Fashion has become a way for me to express myself. I have been developing my personal style for over two years. I love being different characters everyday. I've become a big fan of designer clothes, for which one day I hope to shoot campaigns for different designers.


This blog will consist of street style fashion that are inspired from friends or those who I have just met. I will also post inspirations, blogs I find interesting, and even my own fashion. If you would like to see my photography page of people, you can find my WJ|photography facebook page here. If you would like to see my regular photography or personal projects, visit my flickr here. If you would like to see my inspiration, please visit my tumblr here.


As my portfolio continues to grow, I'll be open to do more experimental things. I have tons of ideas floating in my head in which I plan on doing one day. If you ever see me in public with my camera, don't be afraid to ask for a picture. You might see it on here. Thanks for checking out my blog! I've been excited to start this!
As I say, "Beauty will always be in front of the lens."