Marisa's Shoes

As we roll into the new year, I am hoping for a little change in what kind of shoes women are wearing. As my eyes can see, I still see Uggs, sandals, and other flats. Are these trends over yet? Are sensible shoes going to be a trend forever? I know that heels hurt, but would it kill women to wear heels every once in a while? Apparently so. I've seen tons of girls on Lookbook with heels, but rarely do I see any in real life walking down the street. I guess fashion blogs and fashion websites are one of the only places to see women wearing heels often. It almost takes a special event to have someone wear something out of their comfort zone. I do live in Vegas though, where people tend to go for more comfortable clothing for the weather.

I have one specific friend that loves to wear heels. Her clothing is the elucidation of what street fashion is to me. Her name is Marisa. Every time I see her, my eyes go directly to her shoes. I'm usually always pleasantly surprised by what I see. She is fully dressed up everyday and I get excited when I see her. She's also a natural in front of my camera. So here's a collection of Marisa's shoes (Heels, wedges, and boots) that I have snapped over a period of time.








Marisa brings such a refreshing taste to street style. Her personality shows through her clothing; she plays with different colors and patterns. Her shoes are a such a marvelous touch that you usually don't see everyday. I can see that extra pep in her step whenever she wears heels. To me, that's worth seeing. I give high praise to Marisa for wearing clothes that I most desire to see. There hasn't been a day that I've seen her wear sweatpants or flip flops. For that, I salute you.



 Whenever I see Marisa and what she's wearing, I always think of this song. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich- Lady Gaga.


1 comment:

  1. Nice fall shoes collection. Very beautiful to see the shoes. Wonderful, standard and fashionable. Preferable to all. Color and designs of the fall shoes are perfect. nice combination . Hoping to have like this.

    ReplyDelete