Oh and if you noticed that the lighting is different, Taylor and I shoot an hour later than we used to. We might switch back to the same time again. Anyways, see you next time!
DOT Your I's and CROSS Your T's
Happy middle of the week everyone! This is the second time I've ever worn this bow tie. The first time I wore the bow tie, I layered it with a sweater so it wasn't shown in full. I've been looking for ages for the right bow tie and I found it! WIN! I wanted today's outfit to be have an editorial feel to it. I love the shorts and they compliment just about anything. The buttons on the waist lets you tuck in shirts without a belt. I really like the color too. I also picked up a cross ring from Topman because I thought it was pretty cool. Before my first class the cross fell off. I need to find my hot glue gun and glue that sucker back on it. I had to find a way to keep it on the ring through the duration of the shoot. "It fell off!" "What fell off?" "The cross from my ring! I just got it! I really didn't get to wear it."
Oh and if you noticed that the lighting is different, Taylor and I shoot an hour later than we used to. We might switch back to the same time again. Anyways, see you next time!
Dress Shirt- H&M, Shorts- H&M, Bow Tie- Topman, Cross Ring- Topman, Creepers- T.U.K., Clubmaster Sunglasses- Ray-Ban.
Oh and if you noticed that the lighting is different, Taylor and I shoot an hour later than we used to. We might switch back to the same time again. Anyways, see you next time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
.jpg)

Great ring!!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Victoria