I Die For Vintage Dior

Hey everyone! I hope you're having a great week. While searching for some treasures at Buffalo Exchange I came across a grey sweater. When I flipped the tag over to see the name of who made it, I saw Christian Dior. I gasped and grabbed it as fast as I could. I looked at the chest which has DIOR stitched on it (my other shirt and cardigan both have the same stitching). I knew that I had a vintage find. Proud that I found it, I couldn't wait to pair it with my orange button down. This was the final result. Double Dior. Nothing feels better than finding a designer shirt or sweater especially if it's vintage. The shirt and the sweater are both in perfect condition. Plus it was nice outside to actually wear them. It's also difficult to switch your entire wardrobe when the weather suddenly changes. I'm still trying to figure combinations out. I'll get the hang of it once I get more shorts. I remember when I thought shorts were my enemy for like a year. I'm slowly adapting and I find that I actually somewhat like them. I don't like them that much though. Nothing can cover up the awkwardness of my legs. I also love Lindsey and Taylor. Photo credit to Taylor.































Grey Sweater- Christian Dior, Orange Shirt- Christian Dior, Shorts- H&M, Oxford Boat Shoes- Sperry Topsider

No comments:

Post a Comment