Favorite August Purchases

Since I have already started school (and haven't taken pictures of outfits yet) I decided to make a post of my favorite purchases that I made in August. Shopping is one of those activities that can truly make me happy on any given day. Whether it's thrift shopping, antique shopping, designer (window)shopping, or just regular clothes shopping. I'm always on a mission when I go shopping and I don't leave a store until I've thoroughly looked at everything (ahem, Topman). Even though shopping is fun and great, I wouldn't mind making my own clothing. Maybe recycling clothes and altering them. It's cheap and fun to do. I actually have a project that I'm going to work on soon and I think it'll be really rewarding since it includes finding trinkets of sorts. I'll be sure to wear it a lot when I finish it. Anyways, here's my favorite August purchases! Sorry for the poor folding and the wrinkles. Have a great week everyone!

Vintage Shirt- Topman

Patterned Shirt- Topman

Sheer Tank Top- American Apparel

Striped Shorts- Topman

Shirt- Zara

Sweater- Zara

Tie Bar (using it to put between my collars)- Topman

1 comment: