Polka Dotted Blue

This is the outfit I chose to wear to the Jean Paul Gaultier Exhibit. I know I should've worn a striped shirt but I felt like the shirts I had really didn't fit with the aesthetic of his designs. I recently picked up the shirt and the chinos from Topman and I knew they were a perfect match. The chinos are actually striped but you can't really see the detail because they're pretty washed out and small. I chose this outfit because it was comfortable enough to ride a plane, shuttle, train, and bus to the museum. I'm not saying much because I have a huge post on the exhibit! So here's the outfit!

















































Polka Dot Shirt- Topman, Striped Chinos- Topman, Cardigan- American Apparel, Circle Sunglasses- Ray-Ban, Watch- Marc by Marc Jacobs, Oxford Boat Shoes- Sperry Topsider

2 comments:

  1. This is a such a great outfit! I love the navy blue and burgundy(at least it looks burgundy)combo. And its a cool way to mix patterns the polka dot shirt and lightly striped pants..excellent choice!
    XO Tatianna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tatianna! I always called the cardigan a plumb/raspberry color because I couldn't come up with a name for it. Burgundy fits quite well! I love pattern mixing. This outfit is probably the simplest outfit I've worn in a while too!

      -Weston

      Delete