Fashion's Night Out + Marc Jacobs

September 6, 2012 (I know I'm late) was Fashion's Night Out all over the world. This is the night when fashion is immensely celebrated and many stores join in with the celebration with free giveaways and fall fashion looks. I decided to pick the Forum Shops as my destination for FNO. I mostly stayed at the Marc Jacobs boutique because I absolutely love it there. Marc Jacobs has become one of my favorite designers and I love every look he puts out. I also love the boutique because of the people there. After becoming acquainted with the ladies and gentlemen working at Marc Jacobs a couple of months ago, I found that there is such a thing as customer service. Whenever I'm at a designer shop, I get the usual "Hello" and the conversation stops there. No one really bothers to explain or show the new collections. I usually have to look for them myself (with a few exceptions of Versace, Dior Homme, and Marc Jacobs). Anyways, back to the store. I can truly say that my summer couldn't have been complete without that store. Even though I've seen the collection about 50x, I always go back. The environment is so welcoming and friendly. I was almost shocked the first time I walked in because of the interaction I was getting. Everyone working there gives their time to you in a unique and positive way. They are all so true and genuine and are happy to assist with anything. I usually have the best experience every time. I thank everyone there. If you happen to visit Las Vegas or live in Vegas then stop by Marc Jacobs and Marc by Marc Jacobs at the Forum Shops. You won't regret the trip. Altogether I enjoyed Fashion's Night Out and I will continue to attend every year. Below is the collection of clothes I have bought and received during FNO. Happy week everyone.


Marc Jacobs Free Giveaway
 A Las Vegas/Marc Jacobs shirt, fingerless gloves, and a DOT perfume sample
(chocolate not shown)


Marc by Marc Jacobs RTW Jet Tee 

Wishbone Necklace


GUESS Raspberry Shirt 

H&M Print Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment