Patterned Man

I hope everyone is having a great start to the week! I bought a new bag to replace my black backpack because it was ripping in noticeable places. I decided to be a little daring and ordered a zippered tote by Filson. This bag is so big that I could fit pretty much anything I want, with extra room for my old Dell desktop computer. The leather and the canvas is thick, so it'll last me forever. I think the blue really pops out against the black, white, and grey tones I wore. The wingtips were a must for this outfit. There's nothing like seeing someone ruin a nice outfit with running shoes. The weather was actually pretty nice. I was looking at the weather forecast and saw that it was going to rain, so I took that opportunity to wear my new sweater. It was windy but I wasn't really cold because most of my body was covered. Better to be layered than underdressed!

Lastly, I would like to thank Taylor for being a doll and taking my pictures. She never complains even when I'm the one directing her to get the right shot. She truly is a sweetheart.















































Sweater- H&M, Pants- H&M, Scarf- Thrift, Shoes- Thrift, Bag- Filson Red Label, Clubmaster Sunglasses- Ray-Ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment