I don't remember the last time I've had a shirt untucked. It's probably been like 2 years. I wanted to try it out today to change up my look. It's also been 3 years since I last wore these jeans. I can't believe they still fit, I don't think I've grown since. Anyways, I wanted to do a simple look without any layers. It was so windy today that I had to reevaluate whether winter is coming to an end or just beginning. The wind was making me unstable while I was trying to balance on the curb like a gymnast. Just kidding, I'm not limber at all to be a gymnast. I don't see the Olympics in my future anytime soon. Now that my creepers are broken into, I can do anything with them on (including almost eating it on the way up the stairs to my class). Taylor wanted me to post the picture of me on my toes because it made her laugh. I had to do it like 5 times. This isn't Black Swan. Ballet is deadly.
Shirt- Armani Exchange, Jeans- Bullhead, Creepers- T.U.K., Wayfarers- Ray-Ban, Bracelets turned into a necklace- H&M, 2 fingered ring- H&M




No comments:
Post a Comment