Hey Everyone! Happy end of the week! Sorry it's been awhile since I last updated, but I've been so consumed with projects and college spring break. High school spring break starts next week and I will not post looks (though I will have an editorial for you). So anyways, when I put my shirt on, I felt like going on a week long boat adventure. I would navigate the boat to anywhere I desired. "Let's go to France or Italy!" Too bad I live in a desert. The closest to a boat and water is my pool. Maybe I'll just dive in with my shirt. I love that it's spring and all types of colors are worn. It also gives me an excuse to wear my palm tree Versace shirt and my Marni collection. Enough of the dark colors (for this week only, I don't delete darks from spring) and on with the bright colors! Bon Voyage Everyone! Photo Credit: Taylor.
Shirt- Topman, Belt- Vintage, Khaki Chinos- Gap, Oxford Boat Shoes- Sperry Topsider, Clubmaster Sunglasses- Ray-Ban.
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment