Shredded denim jacket- Levi's (Vintage), Chinos- Marni x H&M, Mickey Shirt- H&M, 2 finger ring- H&M, Creepers- TUK
Shredded Mickey
Happy start of the week everyone! I know I said I was going to put an editorial up, but I had so much to do that I really didn't get to finish it. It's saved in my drafts and I'll have to finish it up when I have the time. Anyways, I must say that I really enjoy the feel of this outfit. I found the shredded denim jacket at a vintage store called Memo's Vintage Clothing in Fullerton, California. I had a chance to buy a vintage turquoise Oscar De La Renta dress shirt, but I decided not to. Everything at that store was really organized (color coordinated and by the type of clothing). I was amazed! If you're in California and love vintage clothing, I say you go to Memo's Vintage Clothing and Buffalo Exchange (they are neighbors in a vintage shopping center). It's funny that I have 3 sleeveless denim jackets now when over a little year ago I was searching for one with no luck. This was all before I found out that thrift shopping wasn't all that bad. Marisa makes a small cameo at the end of my post. I didn't recognize until I looked over the pictures that Marisa's shorts were torn. We matched without trying. Photo credit to Taylor! See ya real soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment