Mod Marni

Happy start of the week everyone! So yesterday was my birthday and I had a really good day. My family and I went out to eat. I always pick Chili's for my birthday because I'm always in need of a huge burger. I'm not a big birthday party person, I like being with family and relaxing. I feel old just thinking about it. I would like to thank my parents for making this life a really great one. I am very privileged and I would be lost without them. So thank you Mom and Dad. It was also my best friend Taylor's birthday too! I guess we were meant to be best friends! She's the one that takes my pictures for this blog every Monday and Wednesday. Without her my outfit pictures wouldn't be possible. She's the best! Anyways, I couldn't wait to put my Marni outfit on! I felt very 1960's mod. Now I can officially be Twiggy's brother. I was also comfortable during the day and the wind didn't really affect me. The clothes passed the quality test! I love that the sweater and the shirt are both short sleeve. They look modern and artistic. I definitely felt like it!






Sweater, Shirt, and Pants- Marni at H&M, Shoes- Sperry Top-sider, Clubmaster Sunglasses- Ray-Ban.

No comments:

Post a Comment