Black and White

Sometimes I think I live in the wrong generation. I occasionally wish I lived through the early 1900's. My black and white outfit is in honor of Charlie Chaplin and Bettie Page, whose birthdays recently passed. Charlie Chaplin was known for his silent film career and later went on to do sound roles. He was the one who delivered the greatest speech ever made in the movie The Great Dictator. I provide two videos below: the original speech and one that was remade with video clips and music. Bettie Page on the other hand, defied gravity. In such an early time, she dared to take the biggest risks including bondage and pin-up. Her look is timeless and her hairstyle can be recognized almost anywhere. Along with being beautiful, she was a respectable person that influenced and empowered those around during her time as well as today. This look goes out to them. We're ready for our close-up. Photo Credit to Taylor.































Black and White shirt- Asos, Suspenders- H&M, Black shorts- H&M, Creepers- T.U.K


No comments:

Post a Comment