Tied Up

Shorts weather has arrived early. I'm not a big fan of knees, especially my own, but I try to get through my day without thinking about them. I got this cardigan at Buffalo Exchange in Fullerton, California. It's definitely a different design (Rope? Chains? Knots?) and it's just enough to wear with simple and clean colors. It's also a desert tan which I find it suitable because I live in one. I should go to the middle of the desert and lay down to see how long I can stay in camouflage until someone finds me. I would be a skeleton by then. It was too hot outside (90 degrees) to shoot so I decided to change up the scenery with the staircases. I also love my ring and I had to give it some attention. Anyways, I'll see you in the desert! Photo Credit to Taylor.

















































Cardigan- Standard Cloth, Shirt- Standard Cloth, Shorts- Levi's, Shoes- Doc Martens, 2 finger ring- H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment