Hey everyone! Since I haven't updated in a month, I thought it was time to start anew. The summer for me is a time for reinvention. I changed the name to WJ|personal style (because it is my personal style) and I decided to change the url to make it easier to find (wjstyle.blogspot.com). I know this blog's name has been changed multiple times but I figured that I wanted to make it about my style. I want to incorporate my influences, wardrobe, and looks into this blog. I don't want to keep anything limited.
Topman has been my to-go place for prints. Since prints are a big thing this Spring/Summer (or in my opinion "all year round"). I've been stocking up. I love shirts that give me character. They could be extreme prints or very subtle. Though I go to the store here in Vegas, the online store has collections that aren't available in stores. My favorites are the Topman LTD and the AAA collections. Topman makes these collections look high fashion for a fraction of the price.
So here's my recent purchases. You could say it's a Topman haul + others. I also got new sunglasses! Can't you believe it? (sorry for the wrinkled mess + folding skills in some of the pictures)
Tribal Shirt + Dress Shirts + Shorts- Topman, Dip Dyed T Shirt- Marc by Marc Jacobs, Sunglasses- Ray-Ban.
I really can't wait to wear everything! I've never had printed shorts before so matching tops with the tennis shorts should be really fun! They're a great staple for Summer. What do you think is a great Summer necessity? What are your recent purchases? Tell me!
-Weston











Fuckin God Weston I love your style , your blog EVERYTHING!!! Have you ever think about getting lookbook? I think you would be good in there!! Awesome job :)
ReplyDeleteKaren
flatsmeup.blogspot.com
Thank you so much Karen! I have one but I never post looks. The website kind of gave me a weird vibe. Maybe I'll give it a try again!
DeleteWhat a nice haul!! Looks like you're ready for summer! :) Loving everything, but especially that Marc by Marc Jacobs tee!!
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Victoria
Haha thank you Victoria! I am definitely ready for the Summer (even though I sometimes don't dress for the weather)! I love dip dyed shirts and the shirt was perfect! :)
Delete