For the Red, White, and Blue

There's nothing better than smelling firework smoke in the beginning of July. It brings instant nostalgia from previous years of lighting up tiny fountains of gold and sparkle. Living in an independent country is amazing. I'm quite proud to be an American. This is the country of dreams, isn't it? I live a privileged life and I'm appreciative of it. I'm at a point where I can decide what I want to do with my life. Within this country, I hope to make a good living by myself as I am right now with my family. That's truly what I'll strive for in the near future.
I couldn't wait to style my new Topman shirt. Since the details have red and blue on them (see previous post for extreme close up) I knew that it was a perfect fit for the holiday. I recently dyed my hair red and it made me laugh knowing that my shoes match my hair color. Well I mean, I have to be exceedingly patriotic, don't I? Just kidding, I dyed it because I was bored of my original color and wanted to try red for the first time. I give it a month until my hair is back to it's original color (I usually cut my hair short and it grows back fast). What a perfect color for the 4th of July! I took pictures outside and inside just to show more detail. Photo Credit to my Dad. It was his first time taking pictures of me (not bad). Have a great week everyone!
















































Shirt- Topman, Pants- H&M, Brogues- Vintage, Clubmaster Sunglasses- Ray-Ban, Short (polaroid)- Topman

4 comments:

  1. your style is five stars! great photos:)
    xo Tatianna
    http://styleremainingfashionfading.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there weston!
    I love your lookbook and whoever is photographing you is very talented!
    Tell him or her I said hi:)
    rxforfashion
    http://www.prescriptionforfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha I'll definitely tell them you said hello!

      Delete