Wish List Wednesday 9/19/12

Hey Everyone! I decided to do a weekly post called Wish List Wednesday where I pick out a collection of items (ridiculous or not) that I would personally like to have. I'll do this every Wednesday or as often as I can! As Fall and Winter is slowly approaching, I've gathered up some pieces that I would love for my Fall/Winter wardrobe. I'm usually attracted to blacks/grey (all year round) and most of the pieces below are of those colors. So here's the first collection of wishes!

Topman Design Orchid Shirt

Jil Sander Net Print Shirt

American Apparel Fisherman's Pullover
American Apparel Mock Neck Tee

Marc Jacobs Fall 2012 Tiger Sweater

I think prints are amazing for anytime of the year! I like pieces with textures and something that pops out. I love printed silk shirts and I've never tried floral before. Topman's orchid shirt would be perfect. Jil Sander's minimalism hits it big again with the incredible net printed shirt. The American Apparel pullover is the perfect item for layering. The American Apparel mock neck tee is perfect for layering with a dress shirt (idea from Prada). I tried on the Marc Jacobs Tiger Sweater at the store and I fell in love with it instantly. It was so incredibly soft that I just wanted to sleep in it. All of these pieces are stunning and I would love to own all of them! Happy week everyone!

1 comment: