About a week ago my beautiful Macbook Pro failed me. I had so many unanswered questions like, "Why now? Why me? Where is everything?" Just kidding, I didn't back up within the last couple of months. I lost quite a lot of information but luckily all of my recent looks are on my camera (I don't delete off my camera unless it's entirely full). I will be back on my game once I've settled in with my computer (I got it back from Apple today). Editing shouldn't take too long. Let me give you one piece of advice: by the time you finish this sentence you should've already started the process of backing up your computer. You don't want your precious info lost. Trust me it's not fun at all. In the meantime, enjoy this low quality webcam photo of myself. I'll be back soon. xx

No comments:
Post a Comment