Circle and Squares

I may have lost what I was going to say about this outfit. I actually had these photos shot back in September. This is when my hair was cut a little differently than what my recent hair looks like. After my best friend Taylor photographed this set I told her that I wasn't going to post it because something about it didn't seem just right. I felt like I looked too young because I had shaved my face. I realize now that my facial hair plays a big part in my look. I like the option of facial hair and my hair in general because I can change my image whenever I want just by shaving or coloring. The joys of being a chameleon. Photo Credit: Taylor. xx






Shirt- Marni x H&M, Shorts- Topman, Sunglasses- Ray-Ban, Creepers- T.U.K., Socks- Marc Jacobs, Watch- Marc Jacobs

2 comments:

  1. You look effortlessly cool. I've always preferred Creepers on guys, not sure why but I do. And you can't go wrong with a pair of Raybans!

    www.ameliaisnotcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete