Gaultier Halloween

Halloween usually isn't my favorite holiday of the year and I rarely dress up, but I decided I wanted to this year. Since I had a great experience at Jean Paul Gaultier's exhibit in San Fran. and since I'm a big fan of his designs, I wanted to be him for Halloween. My favorite look from Jean Paul Gaultier himself is the plaid kilt and sailor shirt look. These outfits are mostly associated with his 90's image and since I didn't bleach my hair, my brown hair could stand for his 80's image. Since I don't have a kilt handy, I went with plaid pants. I added my shredded denim jacket to accent the plaid print. I finished the outfit off with combat boots because I like that he usually adds roughness to his signature sailor look. Shirt- Jean Paul Gaultier, Boots- Bed Stu, Shredded Denim Vest- Levi's. Shot by Taylor.






INSPIRATION:





2 comments:

  1. Hi your blog is wonderful and truly awesome!
    i'm following you right now! :)
    hhope you can visit my blog and follow me too thanks!
    http://www.misterpatrickjames.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, good reference! I love your trousers and your t shirt is super cool, love your blog and your look i follow you !

    HIISPYREBEL.

    http://hiispyrebel.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete