Business Casual

I've been wanting to wear my blazer with an outfit for a long time and couldn't wait until the weather was cold to do it. I'm trying not to wear all of my winter clothing now because I like saving them until it's actually winter (to me, whenever it gets chillier outside it means winter). I don't like outfit repeating and it's getting to that time where I'm rotating the same shorts and the same shirt but layering with something different. I'm so ready for my leather and my shredded denim. Anyways, this is what I would look like on a casual day if I had a corporate job. I don't know what kind of corporate job I would have but we can all just imagine me at a desk answering calls and reading through my timeline on Twitter. @westonn_. Just kidding. I actually fear that I'll end up having a desk job. I want the freedom to express my art through the lens and through fashion. If I had a desk job I sure hope it's at Vogue or something more of my liking. P.S. This was before I got my new shoes and I would've swapped my creepers for the red brogues. Photo Credit: Taylor. xx






Blazer- H&M, Shirt- Topman, Jeans- Levi's, Creepers- T.U.K., Watch- Marc Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment