Shirt- Topman, Shorts- Levi's, Shoes- Hawkings Mcgill, Watch- Marc Jacobs, Sunglasses- Ray Bans
When Summer Was Still Here
I remember thinking to myself how hard it was dressing for Summer. Shorts weren't my favorite but it was too hot outside not to wear them. Eventually it was easier to dress with shorts mostly because I finally put together a look that would look best on me. This outfit was a representation of what I wore all Summer. To me, it's the classic Summer outfit of just wearing a button up shirt (preferably a short sleeved shirt), shorts (of any kind (pleated, skinny, wide, etc.)), and a nice shoe to finish the look. I love prints (as you've heard this before) and as amazing it is to wear during the Summer they are also great during Winter too. Summer is over though (way over) but I'll be waiting for the next time the weather gets hotter and the layers are at a minimum to wear shorts this upcoming Summer (when I'm hopefully a graduate from college). xx Photo credit: Taylor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



.jpg)
.jpg)
Weston you always manage to look effortlessly cool! I'm devoted to prints too, and this one is just ace - Topman is great for shirts I've recently discovered. You have such good legs for shorts aswell haha! I'm a Ray Ban girl myself, timeless classics that can be worn year in, year out.
ReplyDeletehttp://ameliaisnotcross.blogspot.co.uk
GOOD LOOK!
ReplyDeleteadd me!
www.tomaszrepeta.blogspote.com
Love your shirt !! Ur look is cool :)
ReplyDeleteHIISPYREBEL.
http://hiispyrebel.blogspot.fr/
Gorgeous print shirt. You are looking beautiful. Lovely dress wearing choices. The black jeans and red print Shirt give you new look. Really appreciable. Thank you very much for great post for men dress.
ReplyDelete