Don't Forget My History

Good week everyone, Ven Nyte here. Weston has been quite lazy when it comes to taking full on outfit picture posts but has documented his looks through instagram. He said something about instagram being "a platform where I can share my outfits without the hassle of setting up anything" or something along those lines. That's a terrible explanation because his Nikon is sitting on his shelf covered in cobwebs waiting to take pictures of his outfits. After stalking his instagram I have taken the liberty of collecting his looks over the months all the way up until I was born (he has me on instagram too) and compiled them to share with you (I had to look at his tags because I usually don't pay attention to who I'm or who he's wearing).

Versace x H&M

Studded Calvin Klein + H&M Cable Knit

Maison Martin Margiela x H&M + American Apparel Sheer T Shirt

Zara Sweater

Vintage Shirt + Levi's Shearling Denim Jacket

Topman Shirt + Ray-Bans

Asos Shirt + H&M Sweater

Shredded Bullhead jeans that Weston Shredded (I love wearing them) with Marc Jacobs lurex socks and T.U.K. creepers

Marni x H&M Shirt + Levi's

Marc Jacobs scarf + Topman studded leather jacket

Transforming into Ven (Levi's shredded jacket)

I am born. (Topman shirt)

Marc Jacobs Scarf + Topman leather jacket + Ray-Bans

Vintage Shirt

As I sign off for now, I will leave you with this song as a goodbye to Weston and a hello to peroxide. xxx- Ven.



1 comment:

  1. I would honestly steal every single item of clothing in your wardrobe, you have the BEST taste. Adore the shredded jeans, you'll have to do a DIY post or something because they're the best I've seen in an age. Great Topman pieces aswell.

    www.ameliaisnotcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete