Who is Ven Nyte?


Name: Ven Nyte 
D.O.B.: Unknown
Nationality: Windows 95
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Peroxide Blond
Location: Someplace in the 90's
Hobbies: Surfing the new millennia


After a slow journey through AOL dial up, I finally call my Gateway tower PC my home. I'm mostly clothed in leather and pixelated prints I found in an archive floppy disk I was transferring from. I have a fascination for holograms and space (Barbarella is a Goddess). The only pet I have is my Pocket Pikachu, whom I love and give many gifts to. I spend most of my time playing Mario Party (the first) on my Nintendo 64 (preferably Yoshi). The Prodigy is usually playing in the background as I collect and deal my Pokemon cards. Oh and my house is adorned with inflatable furniture. Don't forget the reruns of Clarissa Explains it All and Doug. -Ven Nyte


4 comments:

  1. Oh Weston, you are effortlessly cool. Just goes without saying.

    www.ameliaisnotcross.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this and the blog!!

    www.theunwrittenstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post ;-) nice blog, love it!!!

    check out my blog
    http://jonthegold.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha! This is really funny. I love how you created a whole new character based on your hair color; I felt the same way when I dyed mine pink. I felt like I was a different person. Keep up the good work and kudos on the hair styling!

    Take care,
    Hen.

    ReplyDelete