Acid Wash Child

I felt like a little boy when I put my shirt on. The collars are so long that they make me feel like a cartoon character. I imagine that this is what I would've looked like in 2nd grade if I lived in the 80s. There's something about acid wash that makes me excited to wear it. It's so visually stimulating that I sometimes catch myself staring at my pants. You would do it too if your pants were giving you subliminal messages. I could've swore my pants were telling me to grow a mullet and dance to techno music on a piece of cardboard on a sidewalk for money. Wasn't that what they did back in the 80s? No? Oh and I haven't taken my creepers off. They're glued to my feet. Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great week. Photo Credit to Taylor.































Sweater- Thrift, Shirt- Thrift, Acid Wash Jeans- Levi's, Creepers- T.U.K, Bag- Filson

No comments:

Post a Comment