I was feeling London inspired when thinking of an outfit. Knowing that the wind was strong enough to blow me away like Mary Poppins, I needed a big coat. When I looked at my trench coat, I was thinking of London in the 1960s on a rainy day. Though not mod enough, I could be Twiggy's moody brother. I've been called lanky for some time now, so Twiggy has some relevance to my life. That's why they called her Twiggy. Oh, I know that my hair resembles the Beatles. I didn't plan it that way, it just happened. Anyways, I wanted to do a jumping picture of me stepping off the curb but failed, so the 3rd picture is called "Trying to cross the busy London streets." I'm not really crossing a street. I'm not in London either. I wish I was though. Photo Credit to Taylor. xx
Trench Coat- H&M, Shirt- D&G, Scarf- H&M, Jeans- Levi's, Boots- Bed Stu, Bag- Filson




No comments:
Post a Comment