Palm Tree Shirt- Versace for H&M, Sweater- J.Crew, Jeans- Levi's, Oxford Boat Shoes- Sperry Topsider
Palm Tree Pop
While the flowers are blooming, everyone is rushing out to get bright colored clothing for spring. This is the season to really bring out everything there is in the color spectrum. It's also the season to make your own statements without trying too hard. I like using neutral colors and mixing it with bright colors for a necessary pop. I had this outfit planned out for a month but didn't find a suitable day to wear it. Today was the perfect day to wear it. The wind was acting up so I found that the sweater was most effective. My shirt, from what you can see, has palm trees on it. If you were to see the whole shirt, you would see tons of palm trees that overlap into a bold crocodile pattern. The shirt is not to be taken seriously but I love the reactions I get whenever someone sees it. Maybe sometime during the summer, I'll actually wear it by itself with no layering. This outfit was a back up outfit because my other ensemble wasn't working out very well. Oh well, at least I got to wear it! Please excuse my squinting because I've been trying to take pictures without my sunglasses. I hope to see a lot of color this spring! (Photo credit to Taylor)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment