Who doesn't like seahorses? In my opinion, they are probably the most underrated aquatic creatures living in the sea. I sometimes think that seahorses are friends with starfish because they both just hang out wherever they want. There seems to be no danger with those two. If you would like to see a seahorse giving birth (quite phenomenal actually, the babies look like tiny sea monkeys) then click here. Anyways, I found this shirt online on Zara.com but didn't really pay attention to it until I saw it in the store. I immediately bought it and tried to figure out how to style it. This was the final choice. I wish I could find more printed shirts and the only solution is to go thrifting. It's been a while and I have been longing to go. Plus I need more shorts since the weather shifted rapidly once again. From windy to hot. Oh and I've been having fun experimenting with my new film camera. I have black and white film to go with it since I love black and white photographs. I took some pictures of Taylor taking pictures of me. I'm almost done with my first roll and when I get it developed I'll probably post some on my flickr. Well have a good start of the week everyone. Photo Credit to Taylor!
Seahorse/Fish shirt- Zara, Cardigan- H&M, Shorts- Topman, Oxford Boat Shoes- Sperry Topsider



.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment